1. The vehicle is delivered to the renter in good overall condition and without any apparent defects, any complaints as to the vehicle’s condition must be made to db luxury cars immediately on delivery. The renter agree to return the vehicle with all the documents & accessories and in the same condition to db luxury cars as the time of delivery and on the date designated on the vehicle rental agreement. DB luxury cars reserves the right to repossess the vehicle at any time upon demand at renters expense if the vehicle is used in violation of the rental agreement.
2. The renter will not use the vehicle for off road driving, motor spots, rallying, towing or any activities that may damage the vehicle that renter is responsible for any damage to the vehicle due to any misuse.
3. All rental vehicles should be returned in the same condition the hirer rented in, if the car return not clean AED 50 to 500 AED will be charged.
4. The renter must return the vehicle with same amount of fuel as recorded in the vehicle checkout report when the vehicle was first taken out, there is no credit or refund given for the extra fuel in the tank at the end of rental.
5. The minimum age to rent or drive a DB Luxury cars vehicle in the United Arab Emirates is 25years of age.
6. The renter or additional authorized drivers must present at time of rental, a driver’s license issued by an acceptable government authority that has been held for at least one year.
7. That the car will be delivered with in an hour after confirming the booking by the office representatives.
In the event of cancellation more than 72 hours before the date of the booking: 100% refund.
In case of cancellation between 72 hours and 24 hours before the booking: reimbursement of up to 50%, In the event of cancellation 24 hours or less before the activity: no refund.
The full amount will be charged in the event of a no-show and the booking is not honored. No refund is possible a posteriori.
Only one free reprogramming is offered. It must be communicated 48 hours maximum before the chosen date of the booking.
In the absence of a reprogramming request 48 hours in advance, it will be refused and no refund will be made.